Why do people post their results on the site? They have a journal. Isn’t that good enough?
Some members feel that it’s a spot for those with “good times” to post their results. It’s not. It’s a place for everyone to post their results, regardless of your ability.
Here’s a list of great reasons to post your results on the site.
- It’s easy access to your results. Just click on the “compare to” date and you’re instantly taken to your scores. No need to flip through countless pages in your journal.
- If you lose your journal, there’s a secure record online.
- If you’ve been coming to the gym for quite some time, you’ll eventually fill your current journal. Keeping records online eliminates the need to bring multiple journals to the gym.
- The trainers are able to see your results and know how you’re progressing.
- You’re able to write about points of the strength or workout you’d like to improve upon.
Remember, it’s not about bragging or comparing your results to others. It’s about YOU and YOUR progress. If you haven’t posted your results before, start today.
Run 800 meters
Run 1,200 meters
Run 1,600 meters
Run 2,000 meters