We can’t wait to see many of you this week at this year’s fun outdoor bodyweight version!
What is the Hopper event anyway?
It’s an annual event when we all gather together to enjoy an awesome workout, and spend some quality time with our gym family and CrossFit community. It’s special because the workout is randomly drawn at the event, which is a big part of the fun!
Top Five Reasons to join in the fun:
5. You’ll get your fitness in for the day!
4. There’s gonna be food after.
3. We all know CrossFit teaches us how to prepare for the unexpected, be ready for anything, and that we can always do more than we expect. So come prove it!
2. You know that exercise you hate? It’s gonna get drawn just because you hate it. And you hating it means you should be doing it more. You know it’s true. So come do it!
1. There’s gonna be food after.
See you Wednesday at 5:30pm at Bessborough Park!